Friday, June 4, 2010

Crafty Lady #04 - Cat Rabbit

I am very excited and honored to introduce to you the very talented Cat from Cat Rabbit. You may be surprised (or not) to know I discovered Cat at the very first Craft Victoria Craft Hatch Market in Jan 2009. Since then I have been a very keen follower and big fan of her work.

Cat is a doll maker and originally a Tassie girl but has been spending a bit of her time here in Melbourne featuring at artist markets and making beautiful window displays here and there. I saw her again at the May Craft Hatch market this year and adopted one of her gorgeous little owls. He sits proudly on my book pile next to my bed looking oh so sweet.

Cat has been nothing but lovely & overly supportive of Project Patchwork and I am over the mood that she is one of the 27 crafty ladies sewing a patch for The Crafty Ladies & Gents Quilt.

You can visit her website here & her flickr page here.

My little Cat Rabbit owly proudly purched on my books.
Oh and can you see the super cute Cat Rabbit print behind him? Thanks Cat! x

No comments: