1. Knot the end of your thread about 3cm in from the end and sew from the back through to the front about 5mm in from the edge of the heart.2. Pull string through gently until you feel the knot stopping you. Then thread the needle through from the edge of the heart to 5mm in from the edge (as you can see in photo above). Make sure needle overlaps the string and pull needle through until you make an L shape, as seen below.
3. Continue the same technique as you make your way around the heart.
4. Once you get to the valley section of the heart you may need to re-enforce the stitch so it stays in place. Use the normal technique, then thread the needle back through the same hole but going in on the other side of the string so it holds and then back through to the front again.
5. Continue the stitch technique as normal.
6. When you get to the last stitch, thread the string back though to the back and tie it off with the 3cm you left at the beginning.
I hope that makes sense and helps a little! Call me if you need, my number is on the instruction sheet. Happy stitching! x