Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Crafty Lady #17 - Lauren Mahoney

Lauren Mahoney is another lovely girl who has signed up as a crafty lady and therefore is sewing a patch for 'The Crafty Ladies & Gents Quilt'. Lauren studied Communication Design at RMIT (like me!) and has a lovely body of work which you can view on her website here.

Her skills range widely from collage (beautiful! see Mountain Print below), illustration, graphic design & photography. Oh and sewing of course! From seeing her lovely work online I am so excited to see her patch, I know its going to be beautiful.

I actually never met Lauren at uni but was told about her from her very gorgeous friend Luci Everett (another RMIT go-er). Its amazing that we never crossed paths really, I should have had more to do with the year above me, they are all little craft & design guns! Thanks for saying yes Lauren! x

Mountain Print
A Fraction of the Whole book cover design
A Fraction of the Whole book cover design
Spread from Three Dimentions
Spread from Three Dimentions
Spread from Surfacing catalogue
Photo by Lauren Mahoney
Photo by Lauren Mahoney

No comments: