Monday, August 2, 2010

More Patches Arrived!

Its taken me a while to get myself organised and photograph the latest patches that have arrived in the mail (some arrived weeks ago. sorry!), but I've done it! Check them out below. Some you have seen glimpses of before, some this will be your first squiz. If double click on an image it will open up larger.

Each are very beautiful! It making me very excited. I cannot wait to see them all together sewn into one big quilt, who ever wins this is so lucky!!
Patch by Amanda Wilson
Patch by Amy Borrell
Patch by Dani M
Patch by Gracia + Louise
Patch by Hattie Jones
Patch by Jane Wallace Mitchell
Patch by Kat Macleod
Patch by Sim Elder
P.s. colours are not as pretty here as in person, for some reason they keep going dull when I upload them. Oh well, more reason to come to the raffle night!! Those details again:

Craft Victoria
31 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
Monday 18th October 2010
Come and join us for a drink at 6pm.
Raffle will be drawn at 6.30 on the dot.

No comments: